TOPIC: the widespread use of the Internet has brought many problems. What do you think are the main problems associated with the use of the web? What solutions can you suggest?

The disadvantages which Internet brings us has been an often debated subject recently. The more people decide to be part of this network, the more serious problems it brought that we have to solve.

For a start, the first and the most important victim of this cyber war is children. To connect with people all around the world or approach the enormous data base is encouraged, however, there are possibilities that young people are not secure and mature enough to deal with the problems. That is why the Internet age has witnessed numerous cases of sexual abuse and cyber bully, which mostly happen to teenagers and affect their lives so much that sometimes lead to miserable ends.

Another significant problem is cyber thief. As technology science is getting more popular, hackers with wide knowelgde about computers can access into private sites, steal information and money or break down a system. Regardless of their purposes, not only citizens but also many head companies, FBI and Google for instance, have been struggling to deal with this trend. Users' identity is no longer completely secured and personal information can be published any time.

Having said that, it is still possible to protect ourselves from such bad situations. Serious education about the Internet for children is the first step to ensure their safety. In addition, we should enhance our cyber accounts' security, choose to use authorized programs and never to put private information online.

In conclusion, although people's frequent use of the Internet has brought a number of negative results, we do have solutions to cope with this problem. The key is to learn how to use the web well in order to reap its benefits, not drawbacks.

The disadvantages which Internet brings us has been an often debated subject recently
The disadvantages ... have been an often debated subject recently

Sentence: For a start, the first and the most important victim of this cyber war is children.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and children

Sentence: As technology science is getting more popular, hackers with wide knowelgde about computers can access into private sites, steal information and money or break down a system.
Error: knowelgde Suggestion: knowledge