Universities should take the same number of men and women in each major.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Universities should take the same number of men and women in each major.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Universities are the source of cultural evolution for society. The institution of university is responsible for advancing generations through higher levels of education and research. Some individuals believe that universities should encourage equality among men and women by accepting equal numbers into every subject. Although gender equality is important, I believe that universities should admit students into each major according to their grades and interests.

Academic scores should be used by universities to decide which applicants are admitted into a specific major regardless of their gender. Many majors require students to be hard working and smart, so the best way to see this is by checking their academic scores. For instance, students who wish to major in medicine must show high academic aptitude because they will have much responsibility to take care of people's health. Therefore, universities should consider grades than having the same number of men and women in this major because gender does not necessarily reflect grades.

Another important aspect that should affect the enrollment of pupil's into specific subjects in universities is their interests. A persons interest is far more valuable than their gender. If a student is interested in a specific major then his/her gender should not be a hindrance in their path to getting into that specific subject. For example, if a person is not interested in medicine then they should not be allowed to study it no matter what their gender because they wont excel in it and might put human lives at stake in their professional future.

The conclusion here is that gender equality may matter in some places but not in the case of admissions awarded to students into universities because here the academic grades and interests are far more important to decide their enrollment rather than their gender.

A persons interest is far more valuable
A person's interest is far more valuable

The examples are like duplicated content to the arguments.