Women and men are commonly seen as having different strength and weakness. Is it right to exclude males or females from certain professions because of their gender?

It is certainly true that the characterized of women are totally different from men. Gentle, patient and nurturing aspects can be found in women, while men are more ambitious, aggressive and strengthening. Some people say that it will be better to categorize some works which are suitable in different sex. Both of these views will be accounted in this essay.

On one hand, it is certainly true that some professions are more likely to suit in different sex. Gender is a considered issue to get a job. For example, some works require strength and physical structure such as construction workers which is more likely suit in males than females. Moreover, females are more patients and nurturing which are better to work in child care center or nurseries. Generous and good sense of caring can help them to be easy in dealing with children or elders.

On the other hand, in modern world, on one accept with the gender discriminate anymore. It is not right to discriminate people with their gender. The main thing that we should consider about work is individual’s abilities. Potential performances and productivities in work should be used for getting a certain careers. For example, many western organizations no longer concern about sex discriminate anymore. Many professions or higher position are not limited only for men or women.

From my perspective, I disagree with this statement because gender and age should not be accounted for any career qualification. People should have their own decision to pursue in any profession regardless of gender issue. If a stronger woman is more likely to work as a construction worker, she also can work in this career.

In conclusion, some conventional people may still insist with this statement, while others defend that it is not right for a number of reasons. Both sides have their own significant which is true both. However, if gender issue is not accounted for getting a job in any society, it will bring many advantages to both male and female. Hopefully, we will live in a new world with less discriminate issues in the future.

the characterized of women are totally different from men
the characteristics of women are totally different from men

some works require strength and physical structure such as construction workers which is more likely suit in males than females.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

concern about sex discriminate anymore
concern about sex discrimination anymore