As the world becomes technologically advanced, computer are replacing more and more job. Describe some job positions that may be lost because of computers and discuss at least one problem that may result.

Actually, computers have many benefits for people. By using the computer, the workers can do their jobs easily and fast which means that the feedback will be better. But using the computers in the jobs has caused many problems such as the unemployment and many workers are laid off from their jobs. In this article, I will talk about a job before and after using computers widely and the results come from using computers.

Before using the computers widely, we as students must go to the university to register in the labs of the university and there were many laborers who only had the ability to register. The students must ask them if they want to register. Then by using computers widely, students now can register for the semester while they are at their homes without going to the university and waiting for a long time in along queue. Actually this technique is positive because it helps people and save more time, but the labors in that jobs what will they do ? The answer for this question will be as follows.

First of all, they may be moved to another section which means that the previous job will be cancelled because it is not necessary because the computers are replaced. Also, the labors may need a long time to understand the new job and they may make many mistakes which mean that there will be many problems.

Secondly, there will a catastrophic result for those labors. These labors may be laid off. Actually, this result will be very dangerous. The labors will lose their jobs and there will not be income for them to help their family and this will thrust them to commit crime or steal money from banks, so we will have many problems in the society.

In short, we must find alternative jobs for those lost jobs in order to overcome or stop the bad results from using computers widely.

in along queue
in a long queue