Families who do not send their children to government-financed schools should not be required to pay taxes that support universal education.

In Fact, I agree. Actually, there are good justifications for my agreement that will be mentioned in this article .Parents have their own opinions and they have the decision to send their children to public or private schools. Basically, parents want the best education to their children, so they send their children to the private schools instead of the public ones. The justifications that thrust the Parents to do this are: the qualifications of the private schools, the good curriculums, and the size of the classrooms.

First of all, Families send their children to the private schools instead of the public ones because the qualifications those exist in. For example, the machines that are used in teaching children are more developed than those exist in the public schools As a result, the quality of the students will be very good. At this point, Families do not care about the money that is paid as long as the result is excellent .In other words, Families pay money in the good place.

Secondly, the curriculums that are taught in the private schools have many goals that will enable children to be expert and full educated ones. Besides, their knowledge will be strong, and there is a proverb said “little knowledge is dangerous". So by teaching children a good curriculum, they will be qualified in the labor Market.

Thirdly, the number of students in the private school will be less. So the quality of the teaching and the attention from the teachers to the students will better .Also, the climate of the class will be relax because it is not crowded.

To sum up, Families should not pay taxes to the universal education because they do not get benefits from it. They get the benefits from the private one. Also, they do not need to pay taxes to the public because the quality of teaching is not good because of the above justifications.

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. Read the essay topic again and think why.