Advances in science and technology and other areas of society in the last 100 years have transformed the way we live as well as postponing the day we die There is no better time to be alive than now To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinio

Advances in science and technology and other areas of society in the last 100 years have transformed the way we live as well as postponing the day we die. There is no better time to be alive than now.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Over the last 10 decades, scientific breakthroughs and IT, through the compilation of other fields, have changed people’s lifestyles, what is more, the life span of them has been prolonged. I firmly support the idea that the age we are living in is the best one and my beliefs will be given below.

First and foremost, a standardized modern life has been made thanks to science and technology-related developments. For example, before the creation of cars and airlines, people had experienced a slow life in which in case of emergency, they suffered a lot due to insufficient transport or even the lack of doctors was the reason for short life expectancy. Thus, these days people may be living longer than ever before. Moreover, the internet, which is an awesome innovation of this time, does manage to improve the way individuals live. For instance, it gives people a chance of choice so that they can travel around the world. In addition to this, while they are far away from home, online face-to-face communication programs – skype and zoom – can provide not to feel homesickness.

Importantly, it is common to see that robots are adding diversity to humans’ living conditions. To illustrate, nowadays the disabled individuals almost do not feel hopeless due to Japanese engineering robotic companies like PARO Therapeutic and Preferred Networks. These two companies’ products not only assist the physically ill but also the old generation gets assistance from them. Furthermore, these types of intellectual devices are capable of helping in terms of education, household chores, and military services. While these life-changing actions are available, no one can experience a life of the past. Hence, never has the society lived in such versatile life before in which long and beautiful life was not guaranteed.

In conclusion, scientific and high-tech transformation has made our millennium more comfortable than that of past ones.