children in schools come from diverse backgrounds This helps them to be better learners and better citizens for a country with heterogeneous communities and families To what extent do you agree or disagree

children in schools come from diverse backgrounds.This helps them to be better learners and better citizens for a country with heterogeneous communities and families. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

School and Parents have special role to play for children and their influence is always long term. Families differ in cases like nuclear or joint, rural or urban and also their traditions and language they use have deep imprint during child’s early development. All such impressions a child registers are transferred to schools, the meeting ground of diversity but to refine and make children creative in life.

Education aims for balanced development of children with class lessons with other activities. Children from diverse backgrounds come to share their likes and dislikes. Tastes and attitudes are reflected in their hobbies also. Childhood replete with curiosity in learning new experiences is like blank sheet free from rigid views. Children belonging to sporting family show agility in sports and sharing during interaction. Similarly a child from joint family shows sharing and cooperation. Children from single parents learn socialization and pass on Competitive spirit to colleagues.

With passage of time differences a child realizes in himself and others make him tolerant and appreciate them. Exposure is varied; such mixing of children from various backgrounds broadens their outlook to endorse newness and otherness. Children learn diversity to appreciate and successfully adapt to new situations.

However limitations in having diverse background for children discourage under privileged: illiterate parents fail to supplement class assignments. Children form weaker sections feel helpless and suffer from inferiority complex and hesitate to feel equal to others. Family cannot provide the right kind of experience after school a child is used to. This tends to negate the positive school contribution.

Last not the least, different backgrounds of children give opportunity to learn new in life. Schools have formal role to discipline a child and mold him creatively but it also depends equally on family and society to what extent the two realize and value diversity in life.

is always long term
is always a long term

with class lessons with other activities.
with class lessons and other activities.

Childhood replete with curiosity in learning new experiences is like blank sheet
Childhood who replete with curiosity in learning new experiences are like blank sheets

With passage of time differences a child realizes in himself and others make him tolerant and appreciate them.