Use of language has gained much more importance at present in life. It is believed much more attention and importance be paid to native language. However, the importance of internatioanl language cannot be ignored.

Choosing to interact in either an International language or a native tongue is not a one sided affair especially in changed circumstances. Rather it should be reasonable to assign the role of both languages to their proper domains. As such there is no clash between the two.

Firstly, a person naturally aquires his native language in a family and society. Native tongue helps to communicate in domestic affairs as well as fullfills effectively to interact in local needs. Native tongue is useful and easily communicable among groups in a given area or region. Further more, even the illiterates or...

Sentence: Native tongue helps to communicate in domestic affairs as well as fullfills effectively to interact in local needs.
Error: fullfills Suggestion: fulfills

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts