Doing further studies aboard has become increasingly common in recent decades How might the advantages of studying in another country outweigh the disadvantages

Doing further studies aboard has become increasingly common in recent decades. How might the advantages of studying in another country outweigh the disadvantages?

International education is the most significant current project to process humanizing mankind to the point. For this reason, studying aboard is becoming more popular in recent years and thus to generate a great deal of discussion. Such a choice has produced a drawback for students as the language barrier can be a problem when they should be involved in local community. However, I strongly believe that more benefits can be reached by studying abroad if compared to the disadvantage as students who are determined to study abroad will meet internationally' recognized qualification. Moreover they also get opportunity to attend a prestigious university, and it can encourage them to be more expert in their fields.

The first positive effect is that qualifications reached from other countries can open the door to better job opportunities. Students who study abroad can definitely speak foreign language fluently. This is because they have already familiarized with such a language. Therefore, they can be easily to apply for vacancy in different countries as employers particularly from Multinational Companies are highly considered people who have different degrees compared to their original passport culture.

In addition, what people want by studying abroad is to attend a great university. People commonly want to attend the higher ranking university in the world, and it is usually in other countries. As an obvious example, Indonesian students can attend the 20 best universities in the world by going to Europe or the US. As a result they can be involved in prestigious students in the university. Moreover, they also can be more qualified in their fields if compared to students who tend to study locally inasmuch as students who study abroad can be taught by eminent university professors.

Nevertheless, a detrimental effect occurs from studying abroad when students should completely understand the foreign language which is conducted in lecturer activities. Students are more likely to get rudimentary grasp when they cannot follow the lecturer understandably. Consequently, they may define the situation as a terrible moment. Furthermore, they probably cannot complete the requirement to finish their study.

On balance, thus, I completely believe that student can get more advantages of studying in other countries rather than the advantage. This trend should be encouraged so that students who study abroad can continue enjoying the benefits of studying in international environment.

more benefits can be reached by studying abroad if compared to the disadvantage as students who are determined to study abroad will meet internationally' recognized qualification.
more benefits can be reached by studying abroad compared to the disadvantage as students who are determined to study abroad will meet internationally' recognized qualification.

to be more expert in their fields.
to be more professional in their fields.

employers particularly from Multinational Companies are highly considered people
employers ... are highly considered people ??? or employers considered highly for people...

Sentence: Therefore, they can be easily to apply for vacancy in different countries as employers particularly from Multinational Companies are highly considered people who have different degrees compared to their original passport culture.
Description: The fragment be easily to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace easily with adjective

to get rudimentary grasp
to get a rudimentary grasp

Try not always use pronoun as subject like 'they'