Education is sometimes considered as something for the youth Some people however consider it as a lifetime task What is your opinion Give reasons and support your ideas with specific supports

Education is sometimes considered as something for the youth. Some people, however, consider it as a lifetime task. What is your opinion? Give reasons and support your ideas with specific supports.

Different people have different perception about education for juveniles. Some believe that it benefits up to some extent only and some contemplate that it is a continuous process throughout our life. However I personally undertake that education plays an instrumental role for everyone to be a successful and civilized citizen in the society and community.

Broadly speaking, I believe that no one is able to stop acquiring education even willingly. It is an endless cycle and we learn every day something new. For instance, we are always naturally keen to grab something interesting if we read a newspaper, listen to the news or watch television, etc. Thus, it is a natural phenomenon to aspire to learn or achieve knowledge in the youth age because of their extraordinary curiosity and ability to learn. In the same way, adolescents are amid by technological advancement and that influence and encourage them to embrace the latest creation.

However, some still argue that education only support the teenagers for certain period of time not throughout the life. They consider that it can be beneficial for them superficially only and once the certain age is crossed, they will slow down to gain the education.

To conclude, what I think is education is an inevitable and endless process which provides immense support to the youth. Education always performs a crucial role to shape an immature individual and brings light in their future. So, everyone should be able to get an opportunity to access it without any hurdles.

Minimum 250 words wanted.

More content wanted. Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…