Every country should have a free health service even if this means that the latest medical treatments may not be available through the service because they are too expensive To what extent do you agree or disagree Give reasons for your answer and include

Every country should have a free health service, even if this means that the latest medical treatments may not be available through the service because they are too expensive.

To what extent do you agree or disagree ?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience

Health of citizens is one of the driving factors of progress and an indication of future prospects of a country. As it is mandatory to take care of health of public, I agree that, government needs to provide some of the health services free of cost although it may not be feasible to provide expensive treatments. The core reasons are as follows.

Firstly, every person cannot afford health services due to their financial status. Thereby, their health impacts their profession and indirectly the prospects of the nation. To mitigate this, administration can initiate a scheme to provide co...

'On the other hand' means 'However'. It doesn't mean 'On another hand'.