The government spends about 220 million pounds a year supporting museums and art galleries in the UK and a similar amount subsidising the visual and performing arts This is a huge sum to spend on minority interests and the money would be better spent on m

The government spends about 220 million pounds a year supporting museums and art galleries in the UK, and a similar amount subsidising the visual and performing arts.
This is a huge sum to spend on minority interests, and the money would be better spent on more important things. It should be up to people who enjoy cultural attractions to pay for them.

What are your views ?

It is true that government spends significant subsidy supporting museums and exhibitions annually in the UK. Concerning about this issue, people hold different views. A row between supporters and opponents remains unsolved. Personally, I partly agree with the policy of the UK government.

We can not deny the indisputable fact that spending a huge sum of money on art galleries can motivate the development of tourism as well as the national economy due to the increasing of visitors every year. Furthermore, the authorities' reinforcements on various art fields will boost the invigorat...

Sentence: One more imortant point to mention is that many students choose art as their favourite extra curriculum.
Error: imortant Suggestion: important

Sentence: Therefore, the expanding of art galleries provide them wider knowledge about visual and performing arts as well as the oppotunities to practice and useful acquirements that they can possibly achieve.
Error: oppotunities Suggestion: opportunities

Sentence: The main reason for believing that is the budget reduction on other social services such as : medical, industry or agriculture, thus, can negatively affect to the living quanlity of many citizens.
Error: quanlity Suggestion: quality