An increase in the production of consumer goods results in damage of our natural environment What are the causes and solutions

An increase in the production of consumer goods results in damage of our natural environment. What are the causes and solutions?

Nature is an integral part of our life. It refers to the phenomenon of physical world, and also to life in general. Nature is a blessing that god bestows on us. Natural environment provide us with many valuable things but , nowadays, with the increase in production of consumer goods the natural environment is deteriorating at a very fast rate. I would like to discuss some major causes and solutions of this problem.

To begin with the causes, the first point which strikes my mind is that the world population is increasing day by day which is one of the main reason for nature's degradation. As the population inclines, the demand for consumer goods also rise high. Moreover, we are not using natural resources judiciously. It is rightly said that nothing can be saved when a man's need turns into a greed. The water is ruining, forests are depleting, quality of soil is deteriorating and so on. We are plundering the nature's beauty from the future generations. The landfill sites are filling up with non biodegradable wastes. Destroying the used plastic is becoming a major problem.

The solutions are not easy. Steps have to be taken on war footing. However, there is a popular saying, ' Nothing is impossible ', likewise, this problem also has few possible solutions. First of all, we should use the natural resources wisely. We should buy and use the consumer goods in a limit as it is rightly said that, 'Excess of everything is bad '. Further, controlling the world's population growth will act as a panacea to this problem. Moreover, some alternative measures should be used by the industries to manufacture consumer products.

Moving further, we should plant more and more trees to save our natural environment. We should adopt 3 R's policy that is, reduce, reuse and recycle. We should avoid the use of plastics and poly bags as these are the major threats to the environment. Government should make strict laws to prevent the misuse and pollution of natural environment and any person who breaks the law should be brought to book

In conclusion, it can be said that various causes have given rise to the issue of nature's degradation. However ,if we work on the solutions with full dignity then it will surely act as a panacea to this menace otherwise, the day is not too far when we will not be able to enjoy nature's myriad facets.

Natural environment provide us
Natural environment provides us

one of the main reason
one of the main reasons

the demand for consumer goods also rise high
the demands for consumer goods also rise high

More sentences varieties wanted.