Individual can do nothing to help improve the environment only government and large companies can make a difference To what extent do you agree or disagree

Individual can do nothing to help improve the environment; only government and large companies can make a difference. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Environmental problems such as ice-melting and greenhouse effect have become severe increasingly in the last decades. Some people argue that only governments and large companies can address problems while people are too limited to make a difference on this issue. From my own perspective, not only authorities and big enterprises have capacities to modify this condition but also every person can beautify our surroundings neat and tidy.

To begin with, we should shoulder the obligation to take care of our unique and single earth. If rubbish were thrown here and there, the globe would become a horrible garbage yard, an irreversible disaster towards the whole eco-system, which is hardly imagined. By contrast, the entire world would be altered more harmonious and cleaner atmosphere due to environmental protection in mind and practical actions.

Furthermore, it's widely acceptable that citizens' notions have a positive impact on governments' environmental strategy and companies' decisions. For instance, the suggestion of saving industrial water consumption aroused by a region or a union might be applied by governments through enacting laws to conduct the measure, however, which eventually will be carried out by single individuals.

The authorities and large firms have the possession to contribute to our environmental improvement as well. It is companies' sufficient resources like wealth, brand influence that facilitates the protection more effectively. They could raise public awareness easily through some approaches, e. g., Public service advertising, which people cannot accomplish by one's aspiration. Nonetheless, the entire environmental career still relies on individual's devotion.

In summary, both parts of powers need to be taken seriously. People acting as participants bring about the change reflected by the accumulated small efforts of every citizen. Meanwhile, the government and companies also play a leading role in environmental challenges. Only by a combination of all sides of contributions, the world can be ecological, balanced, and peaceful.

have become severe increasingly
have become increasingly severe

the entire world would be altered more harmonious and cleaner atmosphere
the entire world would be altered to be more harmonious and clean in atmosphere

carried out by single individuals.
carried out by single individual.
carried out by individuals.