It is irrefutable that in modern society the tendency of spending an enormous amount of time striving for work has become more prevalent than ever From my perspective this phenomenon resulted from plenty of causes and I find no justification to support th

It is irrefutable that in modern society, the tendency of spending an enormous amount of time striving for work has become more prevalent than ever. From my perspective, this phenomenon resulted from plenty of causes and I find no justification to support this kind of development

To initiate, there is a variety of explanations for modern citizens to spend long hours at work. One fundamental reason is from the demanding work schedule. It does not seem unreasonable to claim that employees these days are often snowed under a colossal workload and therefore they have no option but stay at the workplace for a long time or even participate in the additional shifts to meet their occupation's demands. Furthermore, there seems to be evidence that the daily expenses are significantly escalated when compared to the last few decades. The average payroll, on the contrary, had reached a plateau for centuries. Consequently, working overtime to earn extra money is spectacularly important for ones, especially the breadwinner of the family. By the way of exemplifying, the salary per month of an ordinary teacher in Vietnam is merely 3 million in the corresponding currency, which synonymous with approximately 15 dollars. Hence, these educators obviously cannot afford to purchase necessities if not teaching extra-curriculum lessons

Concerning the impacts of this on people, this probably an adverse development. The first and foremost hazards of this that overworked employee will have insufficient time gain work-life balance. On the other words, they may spend little or no time with their spouse and offsprings, which allegedly the main culprit of divorces among couple in the modern community. Another severe effect of excessive working hours which is worth considering is that this may result in health deterioration such as extreme tension, distress or even depression due to the accumulated negativity from workplace

As aforementioned, the explanation for spending long hours at work is due to the heavy workload as well as to earn extra money for living the escalating living cost. Then, this development probably do more harm than good since it risks the well-being of close relationships and also responsible for these above-referenced diseases

In some countries people spend long hours at work. Why does this happen? Is it positive or negative development