The line graph compares the number of people visiting a country with this of permanent inhabitants leaving for a journey in the years of 2009 and 2011 Overall we can see that the figure for residents departing the country experienced an upward trend while

The line graph compares the number of people visiting a country with this of permanent inhabitants
leaving for a journey in the years of 2009 and 2011

Overall, we can see that the figure for residents departing the country experienced an upward trend,
while visitor numbers remained constant with fluctuations throughout the period.

In October 2009, the number of people leaving the country was nearly 550 thousand before increasing gradually per a half year, reaching about 600 thousand until October 2010. Subsequently, after stabilizing for a six month, it had increased steadily to approximately 650 thousand by the middle of 2011.

In contrast, the figure for there was an increase and a levelling-off from nearly 490 to 500 thousand in the number of visitors who arrived to the country in the
beginning of 2010. Consequently, the figure for it increased significantly to about 530 thousand, before falling down to around 490 thousand.