Essay topics: In many countries people are concerned about the number of children who are overweight. What do you think are the causes of this? What solutions can you suggest?
Youth obesity is the major inadvertent issues that are omnipresent. There are considerable reasons for such this phenomenal, but the prominent reason could be the eating habits due to the societal improvement. Each party shall be compromised to tackle this issue.
The youth obesity is the common issues around the world. This issue has been raised due to the inadvertently structured by the rapid development of society. The inept preparation for the meals by busily working parents can be the reason for youth obesity, or it can be caused by the relatively incremental of unhealthy foods. Since removal of the adults guidance would result children to eat unhealthy foods, such as junk foods, which would have low in nutrition values compared to high calories.
Despite considerable reasons are having a prevalent affect, the prominent reason would be habitual eating preferences. The society development has ubiquitous influence on the hasty eating habits, and which provide inadequate time for exercises. The addiction for stimulative taste and the availability of high calorie containing food have inadvertently jeopardize the children's health. With the cumulative of those factors have prevailing issues.
Since this issue is the universal target, each party shall be solved at their levels. Initially, parents are the one who can directly influence on children's eating habits since their eating preferences would be based on family eating styles. Parents can prepare each meal to protect children from eating unhealthy meals, and which will lead to healthy eating habits by eating healthy meals constantly. Meanwhile the local council and local government could restrict the hours of selling junk foods to children for junk food restaurants. In Australia, most of junk food restaurants do not sell any junk foods from 4 to 6pm to school children, which can be seen as a great example for the restriction of youth consumption in unhealthy foods. Therefore, all the various methods can be sought to prevent the youth obesity.
In conclusion, the current prominent issue is the youth obesity which have had caused by several factors, the primary causes would be the children's eating habits. This issue can be solved separately by dealt at different levels. The local government can impose the regulation to restrict the selling hours to children to junk food restaurants, whereas parents can provide the healthy meals at every costs to prevent further youth obesity in the future.
- Some people think that we do not need to print papers newspapers anymore. Do you agree or disagree? (56)
- Shopping is dangerous because it makes people selfish and careless with money. Do you agree or disagree? (76.5)
- Some people think that we do not need to print papers newspapers anymore. Do you agree or disagree? (78)
- As well as making money, businesses also have social responsibilities. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (58.5)
- Some people think that technology has made our life too complex. However, other people think that it has made our life easier. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (73)
- Air traffic is increasingly leading to more noise, pollution and airport construction. One reason for this is the growth in low-cost passenger flights, often to holiday destinations. Some people might say that governments should try to reduce air traffic (63)
- Nowadays, many people receive prescriptions of medication regularly. What are the causes of this trend? What consequences can this have for a person? (73)
- Some people claim that living in big cities is creating difficulties whereas others think it makes easier. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (56)
- Some people work for the same organisation all their working life. Others think that it is better to work for different organisations. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (55.5)
- : A society develops the technology in communicating devices rapidly such as smart phones, tablets and other communicating devices. Some people claims that the disadvantages of such device outweigh the advantages. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (71.5)