As mass communication and transport continue to grow societies are becoming more and more alike leading to a phenomenon known as globalisation Some people fear that globalisation will inevitably lead to the total loss of cultural identity To what extent d

As mass communication and transport continue to grow, societies are becoming more and more alike leading to a phenomenon known as globalisation. Some people fear that globalisation will inevitably lead to the total loss of cultural identity. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Recently, strong and adverse impacts causing by globalisation on national identities have drawn extensive attention. Some people fear that globalisation will undermine cultural varieties and lead to utterly extinction of cultural identity. While globalisation has its own drawbacks, however, I must say the idea is wrong to a large extent.

On the one hand, globalisation has some adverse effects on identities. Many researches show that all societies are becoming less distinct because of mass media and especially the invention of the Internet. For example, Facebook, Google and Youtube have beco...

is not always one way
is not always in one way

Mexican TV shows have became the second most popular programs
Mexican TV shows have become the second most popular programs

globalisation will neither lead to the total loss of identities but even helps people from different culture background to understand and tolerate each other.
globalisation will not lead to the total loss of identities but even help people from different culture background to understand and tolerate each other.
globalisation will neither lead to the total loss of identities nor prevent people from different culture background understanding and tolerating each other.

Sentence: Apart from that, English has became the most spoken language in the world while some minor languages have disappeared for ever.
Description: A verb 'to have', present tense, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to has and became