In modern times people are under more stress than ever This has a negative impact on their well being State some of the causes and suggest possible solutions

In modern times, people are under more stress than ever. This has a negative impact on their well-being. State some of the causes and suggest possible solutions.

It is true that in contemporary times, increasing pressure is attributed to people, which has an unfavorable effects on their contentment. While this is a serious problem, it can be tackled by finding a hobby.

The main cause of ascending tension is that the society is constantly becoming more and more competitive and demanding that put people under extreme pressure in order to put themselves up to be successful in life. Due to unstable job market as well as the soaring unemployment rate, people try their best to meet the world’s high expectations and competition requirements by ameliorating their specialized knowledge and outperforming others. Accordingly, stress will be risen exponentially so that it may do harm to our health. According to a recent survey, 70% of Korean workers are under intense emotional strain because of the financial obligations. Consequently, the worrying about meeting
financial barriers caused them great stress.

Nonetheless, there are resolutions to this problem. One of the ways to mitigate pressure is starting a hobby such as doing exercises. Since doing recreational activities with families or friends, we could forget the feeling of anxiety as well as worry. Furthermore, once doing exercise frequently, your health could be obviously improved and you will feel more happier. Latest research has proved that Exercise and other physical activity produce endorphins—chemicals in the brain that act as natural painkillers—alleviates pressure.

To sum up, it is asserted that stress recently is intensifying. Nevertheless, the problem can be coped with by doing exercise.