now a day many people interact with each other has changed because of technology. in what ways has technology affected personal relationship? has this become a positive or negative?

milanree1527@yahoo.com's picture

These days, the way many folks communicate with each other has altered because of technology. My view is that overall modern technology improves interaction in personal relationships. This essay will support my opinion with relevant examples.

It is clear that technology has transformed the way people communicate in numerous ways. Firstly, people are putting a top priority over phones and social networking sites to keep in touch with their friends and relatives instead of visiting in person. Since these types of applications are incredibly comfortable, conventional one on one meeting is increasingly obsolete. Secondly, email services like yahoo mail, Hotmail and Gmail have become more popular methods of interaction these days. In pre-digital times, when people would entirely depend on written letters, which were vulnerable and pricey, email however remains cost effective and instantaneous today.

I would firmly argue that these innovations have mostly improved personal relationships. Primarily, technology is helping to bridge the long distance relationships efficiently. For illustration, there is a high possibility that people will loose contact in absence of technology if they move to different cities or abroad. But owing to the technological advancement, strengthening the telescopic relationships is much easier. In addition, video calls and Skype, which generally mimic face to face communication, tend to bring people together. Next, communication is invariably possible among people on the spot. People do not have to wait for months to get a reply of letters of their loved ones. Indeed, they can have a pleasant conversation whenever they desire regardless of any physical barriers across the globe effortlessly.

In conclusion, technological based interaction is extremely worthwhile as it is convenient, cheap and prompt.

Your rating: None Average: 9 (3 votes)