Essay topics: Nowadays many women are joining the police and military forces. however, some people believe that these jobs are not suitable for women discussed. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Undoubtedly, females play important roles in controlling of crime or defending against enemies in each country. Although some individuals think that women cannot become prosperous militants or members of police force, I personally think that their roles in these sectors are definitely crucial.
On the one hand, some believe that females must not be given equal opportunity to work in police force or army. One reason behind it is that women have less physical abilities than men. Having Estrogen hormones, they usually are less capable to achieve their goals in these kinds of jobs. For example, to jump from a two-storey building, men are more powerful than women physically, and to arrest criminals, they are not as successful as men. In addition, emotionally they are less fitted than the male ones to participate in missions. In many occasions, they might be sent to battle fields to fight against drug dealers, smugglers, or even escaped prisoners, but they might not tolerate difficult situations, like facing severe injured people or horrible accidental scenes. As a result, men have better potentials not only physically, but mentally to work as a militant or policeman.
On the other hand, I personally think that both genders must equally be given the same opportunity to have these kinds of jobs. One factor behind it is that have been better critical thinkers. Obviously, they have shown their roles to defend their country during war. As a prime example, British women officers were extremely prosperous to expose the Germans` schemes in World War II. Had not they been allowed to participate in the army plans, Europe would not have defeated Germany. Furthermore, to control crime, women must be hired in police force. Clearly, their roles are really important in those societies that males are restricted to touch females. In particular, in Iran, as a prime discipline, policemen are not permitted to touch the female offenders due to Islamic prohibitions; therefore, the government has given the green line to women to have equal opportunity to work in this kind of job.
In conclusion, while some may agree that females cannot become a perfect officer or army personnel, I completely disagree with them. From my point of view, because of some religious restrictions and specific abilities they have, governments must give similar fortune to women working as a militant or police officer.
- Nowadays business face problems with new employees who just finished their education and lack of some interpersonal skills such and work in a team. what do u think what are the cause of this? how can it be resolved? (84)
- Due to technology, our traditional skills and was of living is altered. we can not prevent these change. what extent do u agree or disagree? (73)
- Comparison in expenditure by four main European countries. (78)
- nowadays young people know less about traditions and culture than in the past. what are the reasons for it? what can be done to improve the situation? (73)
- Comparison between the Japanese tourist numbers in between 1985 and 1995. (78)
- some experts say that it is better for children to Hindi learning a foreign language at primary school rather than Secondary School. do you think so and take advantages and disadvantages with your opinion. (73)
- Development of an island for tourism purposes. (84)
- some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same thing and avoiding change others however think that change is always a good thing discuss both views and give your own opinion (73)
- The comparison between marriage and divorce ratio in adults, between 1970 and 2000. (73)
- hould museums and art galleries be free of charge for the general public, or should a charge, even a voluntary charge, be levied for admittance? Discuss this issue, and give your opinion. (67)