The popularity of mobile phones among young people is growing rapidly It is a good or bad development Give your own opinion and relevant examples from experience

The popularity of mobile phones among young people is growing rapidly. It is a good or bad development? Give your own opinion and relevant examples from experience.

It as an irrefutable fact that the world has gone too far with the innovation of new technologies such as mobile phones, internet and so on , due to which people are able to tour the cosmos virtually sitting in one place using their smart devices or other technological gadgets. Most importantly, mobile phones have been more important and popular amid young generation. Therefore, I strongly believe that it is a positive development of mankind if it is used only for good reasons.

To begin with, due to the easy access of smart phones, communication has been very effective and instant. People are able to convey their message all around the globe with their love ones without spending hefty sum of money in no time. In the same way, adults are always fond of such gadgets and they always welcome and adopt such new technology readily. Further, young people have been able to broaden their mind and skills by doing research in the internet. For instance, I use my smart phone to look up any new word if I come across. As we know that most of the universities have online teaching provision and smart phone assists the students to complete their assignment on time.

Further emphasizing my point of view, mobile phones have been a life saver of a lot of people in our community in case of emergency. Likewise, use of smart phones can be a vital component to stop the increasing crimes in the society by providing information to the security forces in time.

Nonetheless, mobile phone’s use can be like an addiction to the youngsters and they could misuse it. Young people are prone to involve in ill activities in the internet. They could use it to watch crime occurrence and porn, consequently, they might indulge in such activities which are against the social norms and values. Therefore, young people should always be monitored and given education of its bad outcomes.

To recapitulate, mobile phones definitely bring multifarious advantages to the users only if it is used for right purpose in an ethical way.

the word has gone
the world has gone

are able to the cosmos
Description: be able to do something

Double check after essay writing. Grammar errors in the introduction paragraph will give more bad credits.