In some countries using the internet in schools is getting more popular Is this a positive or negative development

In some countries, using the internet in schools is getting more popular. Is this a positive or negative development?

Day by day the internet usage in schools of some nations is increasing, this is because the benefits it offers to both students and school faculties. It is believed that the due to the internet usage in schools, the faculty members can do effective teaching using real time examples available on the internet and students can advance in their knowledge.

Firstly, the internet makes faculty members to give or show real time examples to students while teaching the topics, and also they can elaborate the topic by referring to e-books, for example, the history teacher while teaching the history about the French revolution they can show them the picture about the French warriors and the arms used during the revolution. In addition to this, the science staff while imparting knowledge about the science theories, they can show them the prototype of the model and the day to day usage of the particular invention, this way it helps the faculty to make the subject understandable to their students through real time pictures and videos available on the internet. From the above points, we can safely say that with the use of internet teaching become most effective than before.

Adding to the above points, with the help of internet search giant like google students can get to know about the recent release of technology through google AdSense, not only about advanced technology they can also refer the online library and Wikipedia for in depth knowledge about the curriculum topics , for example, students from zoology area can refer to the online discovery channels to know more about the animal behavior and their food habits along with their theoretical knowledge from faculty. It clearly shows that the benefits to students through internet.

To Sum up, no doubt from the above discussion that the usefulness of internet to students as well as faculty in gaining the knowledge and doing close communication with staff and students in other countries.

that the due to the internet usage in schools,
that due to the internet usage in schools,

they can show them the picture
Description: 'them,they' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronoun.

the science staff while imparting knowledge about the science theories, they can show them the prototype of the model
the science staff while imparting knowledge about the science theories can show them the prototype of the model

this way it helps the faculty to make
by this way it helps the faculty to make

teaching become most effective than before.
teaching becomes more effective than before.