Essay topics: In some countries younger people are loosing their interest in teaching profession? Why is this happening? What can be done to improve the situation.
Teacher is a person who helps others to acquire knowledge, competences or values. one of the most pressing concerns regarding the topic is that why younger people have no interest in teaching profession? in this essay, I will examine the possible reasons for this trend and suggest some of the proactive measures that individual could implement to reduce the problem.
The first step is understand why is this happening? broadly speaking, there isthe first main reason is that the large burden on the teachers like they are teaching in the school but they have also burden of copy checking, paper checking at there home. They have no longer time to spend with their family members. There is almost certainly no one solution to this problem given the complexity of its causes. however, one option that school authorities has to managed their schedule in this way that they have some time to finish their school work on the school work on the school and cannot take along with home. By doing this they have much to spend their time with family and friends.
One of the cause of this could be that small numbers of salaries are given by government and school authorities. While more of the time teacher spend on school. So their salaries are very small as compared to their work. For instance, there are large number of strikes held by school teachers. The solution is that government should to increase the salaries of teachers. By doing this, younger people will increasing their intrest in teaching profession.
As we have seen that there are number of answers to this question. I tend to believe that by doing some efforts from government, authorities and individuals the intrest of younger people would be increased in teaching profession.
- Buying things on the Internet, such as books, air tickets and groceries is becoming more and more popular? do the advantages in this way outweight its disadvantages. (11)
- Some people say that the best way to improve public health by increasing the number of sports facilities others never say that this would have little effects on public health and that other measures are required? (61)
- Cities are getting big and overcrowded. Give reasons causes and solution for this. (67)
- In some countries, young people are encouraged to work or travel for a year between finishing high school and starting university studies. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to do this? (67)
- The charts below give information about the way in which water was used in different countries in 2000. (73)
- In some countries younger people are loosing their interest in teaching profession? Why is this happening? What can be done to improve the situation. (56)
- Visual pollution is the major case of accidents on roads. to what extent do you agree or disagree (61)