Some people believe that a college or a university education should be available to all students Others believe that higher education should be available only to good students Discuss these views which view do you agree with Explain why

Some people believe that a college or a university education should be available to all students. Others believe that higher education should be available only to good students. Discuss these views, which view do you agree with? Explain why?

No one can argue that education is very important for the future of students. Attending higher education is a dream almost every student. Some people assert that advanced education should be provided only for intellectual students because it is a very high chance that smart students would succeed in their studies. However, some argue that all students should be able to study in a university. Both views will be discussed carefully.

On the one hand, it is certainly true that higher education is not very simple for everyone to achieve a degree. There are many students who fail in university education and have to resign from advanced levels. As this problem, many education organizations are concerned that this advanced education should be available only good students who are qualified because it can preclude lower level students to get in and decrease the possible percentage of failed students.

On the other hand, there are abundant reasons to support the latter group. Firstly, every student should have the fundamental right to study whatever they want. The opportunity to get in a university cannot be restricted only for smart students. If lower level students meet the requirement that qualify them to their advanced education, they will definitely be able to pursue their professions in a higher level. Moreover, in university, there are many majors or causes for all students. There are not only difficult areas in academic fields, but other general skills or technological majors are also available. For example, some students may choose to study art, which is focus on their performances and specific skills. Finally, they could become famous artists and be professionals in the line. Therefore, higher education should not restrict for only smart students but should offer all necessary skills for different groups of students.

To sum up with opinion, everyone should have basic right to continue their studies. The higher education is very beneficial for students. Hopefully, with a variety fields in university, it promotes citizens to achieve a credential degree which also builds the future of nation and boosts national economy.

is a dream almost every student.
is a dream for almost every student.

should be available only good students
should be available only for good students

There are not only difficult areas in academic fields, but other general skills or technological majors are also available.
Description: 'Not only...but also' is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

which is focus on their performances and specific skills
which focus on their performances and specific skills