Some people believe that government should make investment in building public libraries in every town while others think it is a waste of money because we have access to information via internet Discuss both views and give your opinion

Some people believe that government should make investment in building public libraries in every town, while others think it is a waste of money because we have access to information via internet. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

As the popularity of the internet is growing day by day, many people hold the opinion that there is no point keeping the library facility in every city. By the contrast, other people have conflicting views and as per them, the regime should spend some budget in building the libraries. While, to some extent I also agree on the later viewpoint.

To commence with, there are multifarious reasons, why many people hold the opinion that the state government should not spend the amount in maintaining the public library. Firstly, as per them most of the information, which are available in the books is easily accessible using the internet. Moreover, if a city has more libraries, then the overall maintenance cost would be quite high, which would be a bit difficult for the regime of incipient countries to afford. Maintenance cost such as paying a salary to the librarian, cleaning staffs and people helping and keeping the records of the books.

On the contrary, other people think that library has its own importance, because of the various reasons. First and foremost, there are many people such as people of the older generations, still prefer to read the information either through books or in the magazines. As per them reading on the computer using the internet is not convenient and it can lead to the several health issues, such as pain in the eyes, in addition to severe back pain and the neck pain. These predicaments are very common, especially in the younger generations as they spend most of their leisure time sitting in front of the computer. Furthermore, since the olden days the library has been considered, as an essential place for quiet and silent reading. Consequently, students prefer to study in the library during their exams for better concentration.

To recapitulate, in my viewpoint, even though, usage of the internet is growing day by day; we still require a place like a library for better concentration in the studies.

Maintenance cost such as paying a salary to the librarian, cleaning staffs and people helping and keeping the records of the books.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

reading on the computer using the internet is not convenient
Description: what is the subject for this sentence?

usage of the internet is growing
the usage of internet is growing

Don't use 'As per them' a lot.