Some people believe government should spend money in saving languages of few speakers from dying out completely Others think that this is a waste of financial resources Discuss views and give your opinion

Some people believe government should spend money in saving languages of few speakers from dying out completely. Others think that this is a waste of financial resources. Discuss views and give your opinion.

In recent years, there is a growing worldwide awareness of the protection of languages spoken by few people. Some people think that the authorities should save these languages by donating money, while others believe it is a waste when maintaining them. In my own view, I support the latter statement.
It is an undoubted fact that the preservation of minority languages is a vital way to protect the culture heritage. This is due to the fact that the preserving action should maintain distinct identity which contributes customs and traditions. Furthermore, it assists people hold a culture significance as well as a historical symbol for their descendants in order to connect with ancestors. In addition, preserving minority languages should enhance communication between the communities having the same kind of language. Thus, in the light of the importance of culture heritage, the maintenance of languages spoken by ethnic groups.
Contrary to the previous opinion, I agree with individuals who have an argument against the preservation. In order to prolong the protecting activities, governments should spend a large amount of money. Instead of those actions, government should allocate budget to the advance of crucial sectors such as healthcare, or education. To illustrate, coping with the issues in terms of Covid – 19 pandemic costs an enormous fund to save lives of millions of people worldwide. Therefore, the state departments should focus on enhancing global sectors with regard to our lives.
In conclusion, I am of the opinion that the state departments or international organizations would prefer to pay heed to emerging issues over the world rather than concentrating on saving ethnic languages.