It is not necessary for people to travel to other places to learn about the culture We can learn as much as from books films and the Internet To what extent do you agree or disagree

It is not necessary for people to travel to other places to learn about the culture. We can learn as much as from books, films, and the Internet. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is true that learning about a culture through books, films or on the Internet is a great way for most of people, which is more necessary than travelling to other destinations. However, I disagree this idea in light of an undeniable importance of paying a visit to broaden people’s horizon about the outside world.

It is an undoubted fact that the documentary in terms of customs or cultures over the world such as books, film or the articles on the Internet plays a crucial role. This is due to the fact that people can acquire more understanding of cultural traits, consisting of pictures or descriptions in each page of a book. Additionally, due to sound effects that films provide, individuals are capable of studying languages of local residents, while the Internet allows them to get access to a variety of videos, articles or imagines with regard to the culture that they want to search. Thus, books, films and the Internet is an advantageous way to gain knowledge from various angles while we do not need to take a visit.

However, I support the idea that people should go travelling to broaden their knowledge about the world. As a consequence of trips or journeys, they can gain the up – to – date information which is not provided by both of the channels or the Internet, because the world always changes constantly every day. In other words, when travelling to a new destination, each individual is able to have their own experiences that create more unforgettable memories, compared to the feelings relying on the others’ view. Therefore, it is evident that paying a visit to another country is more efficient in the learning process about culture than just depending on books, films or the travel websites.

In conclusion, due to the advancement of Internet as well as books or films, people find it easier to acquire knowledge about the other countries, especially cultural traits or traditions. Despite all of those benefits, I am of the opinion that if individuals have chances to visit in order to find out beauties worldwide, it will be the best way for them to study culture or languages.