Some people think that environmental problems too big for individual to solve Others however believe that these problems cannot be solved if individuals do not take actions Discuss both views and give your own opinion

Some people think that environmental problems too big for individual to solve. Others, however, believe that these problems cannot be solved if individuals do not take actions. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

In this day and age, there is a growing awareness of protection against environmental issues. While some argue that those problems are too grave to be addressed by individuals, others think it is essential for them to participate in protecting activities. I entirely agree with the latter statement.

It is undeniable that there are a great number of problems which solely solved by governments. To illustrate, major issues such as global warming, extreme weather events or violent storms require the efforts as well as corporation of politicians, countries or environmental organizations. Moreover...