Some people claim that not enough of the waste from homes is recycled They say that the only way to increase recycling is for governments to make it a legal requirement To what extent do you think laws are needed to make people recycle more of their waste

Some people claim that not enough of the waste from homes is recycled. They say that the only way to increase recycling is for governments to make it a legal requirement. To what extent do you think laws are needed to make people recycle more of their waste?

he problem of pollution is a global issue nowadays and various environmentalists claim that the most profound way to deal with this is recycling domestic waste. But many people do not participate in this measure to solve the issue.

Personally, I strongly corborate the idea of implementing laws to make recycling method more accessible to people so that they can support the government in detaining pollution.

As it is very well known that public never cooperates with authorities unless they are compelled to do so especially when it means to make individual efforts to bring about a change. Hence, making strict rules and laws is the prime need in journey towards sustainable future.

The government can impose penalities whenever someone refuses to reuse their material possessions, particularly those which are not easily dam