Some people prefer shopping in shopping centres while others prefer local markets What are the advantages of each Share your opinion and any personal experiences in your answer

Some people prefer shopping in shopping centres, while others prefer local markets. What are the advantages of each? Share your opinion and any personal experiences in your answer.

According to the recent research, the expenditures of in the shopping center is showing gradually upward trend. This is because the customers prefer the shopping centers which offer more convenient environment for shopping rather than the local market. However, both places have the benefits overall.

First of all, the major benefit of the shopping center is that the entire products are well-organized to access easily.For example, if we go shopping to the shopping center to buy some fishes for dinner, we can see the sauce for the fishery food and the recipe as well.Moreover, the current trend of selling products in the shopping center is that we can buy a hundreds of items apart from the food or groceries, such as electronic devices, clothing as well as they offer the playground for the kids so that their parents are able to concentrate on shopping.

On the other hand, local market also has several advantages on that. The main feature of the local market we can have experienced is the price negotiation. Since each cell in the local market has its own owner, they compete with each other to attract customers by down the price of products. In addition, some countries put lower taxes on the items being sold by the local market, comparing with the shopping center being operated by huge companies, the government try to take care of the local market economically. These are the reason of that the customers can buy products reasonable price.

In conclusion, both places have each benefit. If we would like to be more convenient while shopping, we would go the shopping center, otherwise, we would go to the local market then we can get products more reasonable price.

the expenditures of in the shopping center is showing gradually upward trend
the expenditures in the shopping center are showing a gradually upward trend

the government try to take care of the local market
the governments try to take care of the local market

These are the reason of that the customers can buy products reasonable price.
These are the reasons that the customers can buy products at reasonable prices.

we can get products more reasonable price.
we can get products at more reasonable price.