Research indicates that the characteristics we are born with have much more influence on our personality and development than any experiences we may have in our life.Which do you consider to be the major influence?

Research indicates that the characteristics we are born with have much more influence on our personality and development than any experiences we may have in our life.
Which do you consider to be the major influence?

There are some researches conducted that our personality and development are seriously influenced by the characteristics we are born with. However, some researchers say that the experiences we may have in our life is more considered. I strongly agree with the latter.

As a matter of fact, almost all children are affected by their parents to build their own personality and development. Since they are able to exposure the environment which is their parents' preference. It is inevitable to be developed as their parents' personality. For example, athletes who are very successful in their own field, whose parents also used to be an athlete or being kind of.

Despite of this phenomenon, I believe that the major factor of building personality is the experiences in our life. Children between the age of 10 to 20, they all tend to resemble the celebrities or people who are very well-known in specific subject. Even if the characteristics they born with is not related to their aim of life, they become to realize that their personality should be changed. This is because they learn what gives them worse influence while they get growing.

To sum up, even though the characteristics be born with is heavily influential to build our personality, I strongly believe that the experiences which we can have in our life is the majority component to our personality.

Children between the age of 10 to 20, they all tend to resemble the celebrities
Children between the age of 10 to 20 all tend to resemble the celebrities

the characteristics they born with is not related to
the characteristics ... are not related to

the experiences which we can have in our life is the majority component to our personality.
the experiences ... are the majority components to our personality.

Minimum 250 words wanted.