Some people say that it is possible to tell a lot about a person s culture and character from their choice To what extent you agree or disagree

Some people say that it is possible to tell a lot about a person’s culture and character from their choice
To what extent you agree or disagree?

It is regarded that person`s clothing style can reflect one`s personality and mental state. I partly agree with this notion due to various reasons which will be explained further.
On the one hand, it is possible to determine one`s character and mindset by that person`s fashion style. First of all, the choice of color in clothes can convey a lot about psychological state of person – those who prefer more dull colors are calm and moody, however, people who are sociable prefer light colors when it comes to choosing clothing color. Moreover, appearance convey data about person`s culture, those who grow up in western countries like America or Canada prone to wear more open, casual and vulgar clothes but those who are born in central Asia are more in favor of close and boggy clothes with moderate fashion style.
On the other hand, person`s style does not always represent his character. Firstly, individuals can dress in certain way because they have to dress in certain way. That is to say, those who work in government, namely, teachers, politicians, businessmen and business-ladies should wear classical clothes. For example, the presidents should dress modestly because they are role models and personification of nation. Besides, due to material status of people, sometimes, it is impossible to determine one’s moral and ethical perspectives. In other words, person with luxury and trendy clothes can be stupid and ignorant, which can be seen while communicating with them. For instance, scientists claim that `teenagers of twenty-first century` are eager to show that they are more diligent and smart than they are due to ` bloggers` and `the halo effect` on Instagram and Facebook, therefore, one should not judge the character of person by his style of clothing.
In conclusion, despite the fact that there are numerous examples of high correlation between one`s clothing style and his personality, we cannot deny the fact that people not always follow their passion when it comes to choosing clothes.