Some people think that individuals today are more dependent on each other Others believe people have become more independent Discuss both views and give your own opinion

Some people think that individuals today are more dependent on each other. Others believe people have become more independent.
Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

A great deal of people consider that humans are more dependent on each other now. But, there are also opposing thinkers that suppose individuals have become more self-determined. In this essay, I would like to give some points for both ideas and provide my own opinion.
There are many factors of people’s dependency on each other. Firstly, having communication with others is the main appearance of dependency for several separated individuals. For instance, classmates, teammates or neighbours are a clear argument for the idea above. Secondly, getting an equal membership in the society is another vision of the state which is in discussion now.

Nowadays being more independent is a commonly scattered concept for modern societies. Mostly, personal feelings and views are changing from time to time because of the globalisation. Thus, humans prefer to be more independent than being dependent on someone. Another reason for the growing popularity of independence is the technological revolution for human beings.
To sum up, from my point of view, cultural and behavioral changes in humanity are on the trend which is the best explanation for individuals’ independence more today.