Some people think that it is important to have a single language as an international official language Others think that it will make it difficult to identify countries and cause a loss of culture What are your opinions on this

Some people think that it is important to have a single language as an international official language. Others think that it will make it difficult to identify countries and cause a loss of culture. What are your opinions on this?

In this 21st century, the way of trade and communication seems improving because of globalization. However, many individuals believe that nowadays, mankind needs an international language to facilitate ever more the way of communication. By contrast, others feel that such a change could make it hard to identity Nations and may cause damage to the culture. Both the situation have been suggested and have their positive and negative outcomes as this essay will now be consider.

Primarily, it is obvious true that the ties among countries will be more strong by adopting a common language. Consequently, have an universal language would improve and facilitate exchange and trade in the whole world. What is more, human beings will able to converse without worrying about to have understood each other, as a result, the approach between individuals will change for the better. To illustrate, as the english in today's society a sort of international language, a friend of mine was facilitated to communicate in english with other citizen when he went in Australia on vacation. All this would have been more difficult if the english was not already the most spoken language in several nations. Hence, have a unique language will have a positive impact on society as whole.

However, it is not necessarily that other languages will die by using an international one. For instance, as stated above English functions already as a kind of primary language, yet this does not mean that human converse exclusively in english or they neglect their own language. In specific arguments as well as business either trade, english is an asset, the native language instead, is commonly used for everyday instruction.

To conclude, as an overall judgement, adopt an universal language leads a big number of positive outcomes to the humanity, in addition, such a change will never alterate the country culture or identification for the reason mentioned above.