Some people think that money is the best gift for teenagers Others disagree Discuss both these sides and give opinion

Some people think that money is the best gift for teenagers. Others disagree. Discuss both these sides and give opinion.

It is often a question as to what an appropriate gift should be to a teenager.While some people believe gifting them money is the best idea, others don't agree to this. In my opinion, gifting money to a teenagers doesn't seem a sensible choice.

Teenagers have varied interests and it can be confusing to adults as to what they like hence, they prefer gifting money to the adolescents. Sometimes the teenagers don't like the gifts purchased by adults which can be quite opposite to their interests. Money can be saved for their future use in the form of savings. Furthermore, it can help them understand the importance of saving money.

On the other hand, teenagers can misuse the money given to them and sometimes tend to do drug abuse when they are given a huge sum. They tend to overspend on unnecessary materials and do not value the money given to them. Rather than gifting money, we can gift them with various gift cards which can be used in the gamming arenas, shopping malls, in spas and salons.

In conclusion, it is always better to gift them something which can be preserved or can be more meningful to them rather than gifting money.