Some people think that money is one of the most essential factors in promoting happiness Do you think people can be happy without much money What others factors contribute towards happiness

Some people think that money is one of the most essential factors in promoting happiness. Do you think people can be happy without much money? What others factors contribute towards happiness?

In our modern society, money is considered as an important key leading us the well-being. However, I personnally think that people can enjoy happiness even if they have little money and there are several factors which contribute to our happiness.

Although it seems that having more money means more happiness, it is possible for many people to be happy without earning much money. This may come from their life’s target. Some people consider life experiences such as trip, volunteer,… is much more valuable than having much money in their bank account. They are willing to take a month off work to spend that time for a package-travel to some strange places just in order to enrich their experiences. In a measure survey of an American University, the researchers have found that approximately 80% people under 30 asserted that they derive more happiness from buying experiences such as trips, parties, concerts,… than from earning money in a nine-to-five job.

To enjoy happiness in life, money is not the single way because there are other factors contributing to our well-being. Firstly, volunteer is one the most common job which is reported to make a number of people find their meaningful life because helping people who have lower living – conditions or taking care of handicapped children makes them realize how fortunate they are and their important role in both family and society. Secondly, forming new good habits to fill up free time is considered as one of the most effective way in creating a valuable life. Being surrounded by potive habits such as reading book in free time or exercising daily could help them to find the true meaning of life and their passion instead of living under pressure by many negative thoughts about earning as much money as possible.
In conclusion, money is not the most essential factors for the happiness, people can be happy through their life experiences and habits.