Some people think that spending a lot on birthday celebrations and wedding is a waste of money But others think that it is important to young people and the society Discuss both views and give your opinion

Some people think that spending a lot on birthday celebrations and wedding is a waste of money.But others think that it is important to young people and the society.Discuss both views and give your opinion

It is common for people to celebrate the important events in their personal life with their families and friends.While an overwhelming number of people find the idea for throwing parties would be costly and unworthy,those who support it see it as a good way of sharing their happiness.In the essay,I am going to examine from both sides and try to reach a conclusion.

On one side of the argument there are people who believe that lavish celebrations can come with high expensive ,and it create financial pressure to the hosts.One good example of this is for those young people who just work for the short time with very little savings.After a romantic and fancy wedding,they may find difficult to pay off all the debts.

On the other hand,the supporters argue the benefit of throwing parties considerably outweigh it disadvantages.The main reason for believing this is that these celebrations can enrich our social activities,bring us closer to family and friends.For instance, companies us have victory parties after successful projects,which offer a great opportunities to break the ice and help team members to know each other better ,and also create a sense of success and belonging.

In conclusion, I believe that celebrations are indispensable part of social life,although they need some money to throwing.If people can well control the consuming on parties,they can find it is no harmful but beneficial for individual and whole society.

can come with high expensive ,and it create financial pressure
can come with high expense ,and it creates financial pressure

the benefit of throwing parties considerably outweigh it disadvantages.
the benefit ... outweighs its disadvantages.

companies us have victory parties
companies have victory parties

it is no harmful but beneficial
it is no harm but beneficial

Minimum 250 words wanted

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.