It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city Do you agree or disagree

It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree?

Children’s early development is influenced by many factors and the environment where children growing up, which is one of the most pivotal aspects. Although many parents claim that children will be beneficial from living in rural area, I believe that kids should be raise in unban area.

On one side of argument there are parents who believe that the benefit of bring up kid in rural area outweigh its disadvantages. The main reason for believing this is that the countryside is general quiet and peaceful, which certainly not as contaminated with toxic pollutants as the city. It is not as much traffic or smog or pollution from industry. Therefore, living in non-urban areas is a healthier option to children. In addition, the safety of children is another consideration for parents. Children are safer and more freely in the countryside because there are less crime and less temptations. For example, in a big city, the parents are afraid to let their children alone to play on the street. They are afraid of gangs, drag dealers who may tempt their kids, or even kidnappers.

On the other hand, there are numerous points to support my view of raising kids in urban areas. The primary reason for my opinion is that a big city has more educational facilities, which unable offering a better education to kids. For example, they have well educated professor, well equipped labs and more libraries in the city, which hardly found in rural areas. What is more, a big city has modern medical facilities to cater to ever kind of accident or fatality. In contrast, the countryside mostly has only a regional hospital that serves the entire area, which makes difficulties for children to receive a immediately and appropriately treatment when they require it. Moreover, a big city provides more opportunity for children to meet more people, which enable them to build a wider network and improve their social and interpersonal skills, while children only meet a few people in the countryside.

In conclusion, I believe that children should be raise up in a big city in which they can receive better educations, better medical treatments and better chances to meet new friends.

where children growing up,
where children are growing up,

kids should be raise in unban area.
kids should be raised in unban areas.

the benefit of bring up kid in rural area outweigh its disadvantages
the benefit ... outweighs its disadvantages

which certainly not as contaminated
which is certainly not as contaminated

which unable offering a better education to kids
which is unable to offer a better education to kids

which hardly found in rural areas.
which are hardly found in rural areas.

children should be raise up
children should be raised up