Essay topics: Some people think that we do not need to print papers newspapers anymore. Do you agree or disagree?
There are different perspectives about printing papers, newspapers. However, the printing ways to provide the news cannot cope with the fast changing society and the development of technologies makes it easier for people to acquire information. Therefore, I completely agree that there will be no need for printing newspapers.
Newspapers would not need to be printed, because people are surrounded by information and easily shared within their societal group. They can easily update and share information with each other and can enhance their relationships. For example, people are associated with at least one societal group such as a school or a work. From there, people can easily share the latest news each other and can develop the communication.
By the time, newspapers being printed and published, the news become outdated and the information may irrelevant. Since we are living in a fast-moving society and the newspapers and news should be changed at rapidity. In the case of US election, for instance, all the other technologies have kept updating with the process of elections whereas the newspapers only published with the final result. Therefore, publishing papers cannot follow with the speed of society changes.
Printed papers, newspapers would disappear because people use alternative forms to acquire information. It is a fact that, a majority of the people already acquire information through TV, internet or mobile phones for its convenience. Lets’ take an example for my house, my grandmother acquired news from TV, my parents received the news from internet and I heard about the latest news through mobile phones. Therefore, people have changed the ways to acquire information overtime.
In conclusion, the weakness of printed newspapers cannot overtake the strengths of modern technologies and societal group. Therefore, the demand for printing would be reduced.
- Some people think that we do not need to print papers newspapers anymore. Do you agree or disagree? (56)
- Shopping is dangerous because it makes people selfish and careless with money. Do you agree or disagree? (76.5)
- Some people think that we do not need to print papers newspapers anymore. Do you agree or disagree? (78)
- As well as making money, businesses also have social responsibilities. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (58.5)
- Some people think that technology has made our life too complex. However, other people think that it has made our life easier. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (73)
- Air traffic is increasingly leading to more noise, pollution and airport construction. One reason for this is the growth in low-cost passenger flights, often to holiday destinations. Some people might say that governments should try to reduce air traffic (63)
- Nowadays, many people receive prescriptions of medication regularly. What are the causes of this trend? What consequences can this have for a person? (73)
- Some people claim that living in big cities is creating difficulties whereas others think it makes easier. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (78)
- Some people work for the same organisation all their working life. Others think that it is better to work for different organisations. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (55.5)
- : A society develops the technology in communicating devices rapidly such as smart phones, tablets and other communicating devices. Some people claims that the disadvantages of such device outweigh the advantages. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (71.5)