Success is something which most people try to achieve What can success mean to different people What is your view of success Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience

Success is something which most people try to achieve. What can success mean to different people? What is your view of success?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

In this materialistic world more preference is given to the success rather on the ability.The dynamics of working style has been changed drastically.The definition of success varies from person to person. In the current scenario,success is something which means most people try to achieve. In the following paragraphs,the different aspects related to success are discussed

To begin with,the meaning of success has been changed rampantly over the years.In the past,the moral values play a pivotal role but in the present the success is the ultimate target of every individual. There is no denying the fact that,mostly people do a particular work to fetch a positive output at end though which is a good thing. In addition to this, achieving success by any negative measure is a wrong deed. One should be honest towards himself/herself first and after that take steps for their desired goals. However success varies from person to person for an illustration,firstly, the success for youths are maximum times are in the field of career whether studies or any sport he/she opts. Secondly,success for young professional are in terms of betterment of life by fetching better amenities and money. Thirdly, the success for an elderly person are in terms of health related issues. So success varies as per rationalization.

Moving further,in any of the substantial field available in the society,one always want to be successful. As in 21st century, the success is measured in terms of money. If an individual is rich enough to buy amenities and carry life smoothly,then he/she may regarded as successful. India is full of large opportunities,one must be talented enough to fetch the chances. There be countless ways to attain the success and sometimes people choose wrong ways to achieve it. In the recent past,there were immense cases of illegal doings within the government as well. Thousands of crores rupees has been looted by the renowned persons.This stigma of society is very difficult to vanish because today everybody measure success in terms of abundant money. The youths of the country are solely oppose these kind of activities in the society and they raised there voice against the ongoings. Rather emphasize on success, youth's merely choose the way in which their talent glitters for example many of the kids choose mass media as a career option and became a good generalists.

To recapitulate,I would like to say that "Be able rather being successful". If an individual has the ability and talent than he/she could achieve the success in their own terms and conditions.

success for young professional are in terms of betterment
success for young professional is in terms of betterment

the success for an elderly person are in terms
the success for an elderly person is in terms

one always want to be successful
one always wants to be successful

may regarded as successful
may be regarded as successful

everybody measure success
everybody measures success

youth's merely choose the way
youths merely choose the way

Sentence: The youths of the country are solely oppose these kind of activities in the society and they raised there voice against the ongoings.
Error: ongoings Suggestion: No alternate word

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.
'Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.'