Essay topics: There are many different type of music in the world today. why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard everywhere nowadays?
There are different kinds of music we can listen today around the globe such as traditional musics, pop songs, cinema songs and the like. Almost all age groups are interested to listen a variety of musics today and they have their own reason for that as well. International music has a variety of spirit and lots of people are interested to listen such type of music, which gradually reduces the importance of traditional songs.
We cannot avoid music from our daily life because it has some special power to manage our tensions and worries. Listening to music is one of the best way for relaxation. For instance, some hospitals are playing musics in their wards because it has some power to heel some psychological conditions and moreover helps the patients to get a refresh environment. Furthermore, music has some peculiar tunes which force us to recollect our vivid memory from the subconscious mind.
On the other hand, nowadays most of them are interested to listen international musics than traditional songs. Today traditional music has recording in some special occasions only. For example, National Song is playing only on National Day or Republic Day. There is a story behind each traditional songs and we are using some special tunes for singing whereas, international songs can be play anywhere at any time. Moreover, which is easy to sing and learn as well.
To conclude, people are selecting music due to their own interest. Even though traditional songs are important, today's world gives popularity for international songs because that is more convenient. However music is playing everywhere and each of them are listening for different purposes.
- Buying things online such as books,air tickets and groceries is becoming more and more popular. Do the advantages of shopping in this way outweigh the disadvantages? (61)
- Today the quality of life in large cities is decreasing. Discuss the causes and solutions. (73)
- There are many different type of music in the world today. why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard everywhere nowadays? (56)
- The graph below shows how money was spent on different forms of entertainment over a five-year period.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.Write at least 150 words. (73)
- The graph below shows how money was spent on different forms of entertainment over a five-year period. write a report for a university lecture describing the information shown below. write at least 150 words. (78)
- Nowadays many people have access to computers on a wide basis and a large number of children play computer games. what are the negative impacts of playing computer games and what can be done to minimize the bad effects? (61)
- what do most people consider as important when deciding on a job or a career? (61)
- The graph below shows the proportion of the population aged 65 and over between 1940 and 2040 in three different countries. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (67)
- Technology is becoming increasingly prevalent in the world today. Given time, technology will completely replace the teacher in the classroom. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? (73)
- The dangers and complexities of the modern world made the mobile phone an absolute necessity for children.To what extent do you agree or disagree ? (38)