These days many countries help other countries by giving free food medical or other aid What are the benefits and drawbacks of this for countries that give and receive

These days many countries help other countries by giving free food, medical, or other aid. What are the benefits and drawbacks of this for countries that give and receive?

Why, currently, one of the most considerable issues in most societies is the help of countries for each others? I think, it is not difficult to reply to this question for politicians like me, because of the fact that this kind of helps also constitude some political concepts of governments. Opinions are divided as to whether what are the benefits or advantages of countries that give and receive and it is my firm conviction that it is quite noticeable to see there are a couple of reasons behind these aims.

First of all, there are not many countries which help others. And I am not hesitating to confess that it is not just the reason what they have not enough fund to give, it is the reason of not having any strategy behind this. Take, for example, Somali where was observed a huge tsunami just two years ago but not all countries were wiling to give some required aids which they need, because most countries do not have any benefits like returnal rate of this help. From this example, as can be easily seen, if there are any help, there also should be more beneficial things to get.

It should also be noted that, fortunately, there are some countries that help each other without waiting any benefits behind it. Due to this fact our world still exist as a place where people want to live. For instance, during Somali accidents, it is a well-known fact that some governments displayed their charity for that country, however, there are not any advantages of the mentioned issues to take. Writtin example itself demonstrates the reality for all of us for now at least.

Taking everything into account, I take this view that, there are the best importance to show charity for other countries is policial issues and for other ones is just their desirable inititives to do this.

Due to this fact our world still exist as a place where people want to live.
Due to this fact our world still exists as a place where people want to live.

there are the best importance to show charity for other countries is policial issues
the best importance to show charity for other countries is political issues

Sentence: Why, currently, one of the most considerable issues in most societies is the help of countries for each others?
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and others

Sentence: I think, it is not difficult to reply to this question for politicians like me, because of the fact that this kind of helps also constitude some political concepts of governments.
Error: constitude Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Take, for example, Somali where was observed a huge tsunami just two years ago but not all countries were wiling to give some required aids which they need, because most countries do not have any benefits like returnal rate of this help.
Error: returnal Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Taking everything into account, I take this view that, there are the best importance to show charity for other countries is policial issues and for other ones is just their desirable inititives to do this.
Error: inititives Suggestion: initiatives
Error: policial Suggestion: No alternate word