Tobacco and alcohol are drugs that cause addiction and health problems Should they be made illegal or Should all drugs legalized

Tobacco and alcohol are drugs that cause addiction and health problems. Should they be made illegal? or Should all drugs legalized?

Taking the drugs, such as, tobacco and alcohol has caused many health problems. While there is little likelihood of the drugs authorized, it is probable that they ought to be banned, which I agree.

There is no doubt that alcohol and tobacco result in multifarious problems in health. This can be illustrated by the example of regular drinking of alcohol and tobacco and taking other lethal drugs, and in consequence, the consumers are suffering from respiratory diseases, lung cancer. Likewise, most of the women are giving birth the baby with disabilities.

On the one hand, there are numerous reasons why I am in favour of banning the drugs. Perhaps one of the most significant causes of this is for harmful diseases. This is due to the fact that this drugs weaken human ability to work. A notable example is of this is that nicotine and alcohol restrain blood circulation of a human being. The second reason for believing is that smoke of cigarettes imperils others. One good illustration is that the smoke goes in the air with the result that a person who does not smoke inhales smoke from air.

On the other hand, there are some reasons why it can be argued that the unsafe drugs should be made legal. The principle reason for saying is that companies of tobacco and alcohol make their business worldwide. As an illustration, with the intention of earning for their families, many employees working in these factories. For this reason, these global corporation have been breadwinner of a large number of families.

But is it acceptable that the companies being global business, the tobacco and alcohol should not be banned? The main reason against of this is that the companies themselves responsible for their workers to addicted. What this means is that the staffs of these large corporations are interested to buy and consume these products. As a result, the consumers gradually become dependent on them. Subsequently, workers suffer all the dangerous diseases spreading all over the world because of being global industries.

Hence, I must say that these drugs should not be allowed in a country but also across the globe.

this drugs weaken human ability
these drugs weaken human's ability

these global corporation have been breadwinner of a large number of families.
these global corporations have been the breadwinners of a large number of families.

Sentence Length SD: 4.659 7.5 //"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length.