Topic How have COVID 19 restrictions and social distancing affected family life

Topic: How have COVID-19 restrictions and social distancing affected family life?

Throughout the human era, humankind has undergone a range of deadly diseases, one of which might include the COVID-19 pandemic – the one that we have been through for the time being. The outbreak of this sort of virus has triggered many worrying as well as fears among human beings. For this reason, the government has implemented many approaches as well as has ruled out many restrictions which assuredly have a range of influences on family life both positively and negatively, namely including the following impacts: family’s connection, the quality of life, and the domestic atmosphere.

First and foremost, a bond among family members has been cemented during the COVID-19 pandemic. In other words, it appears that family is far closer to each other than ever before. Under the circumstances, with an aim of defending ourselves against corona viruses, it is essential that regulations, including social distancing, be executed strictly. For one thing, both parents and children are encouraged to study and work at home, which may sound annoying at the outset. Nonetheless, when we spend more time talking and doing many kinds of stuff together, it seems like family bonds will be inclined to get stronger and stronger over time. What is more, we are attached to and get a chance to fully understand one another, which we could not have attained in the past when we were occupied with achieving our own ambitions within the working or academic environment.

In the second place, the quality of life is somewhat diminished due to the consequences that COVID-19 has brought to life. As we knew, when it comes to the present situation, it is evident that some people may not have a chance to continue working anymore, which means that they cannot get as much income as they did in the past. Even in some cases, employees are made redundant and become unemployed; consequently, they will not be able to guarantee their family’s quality of life as usual. It is possible that they could not afford the finest food, or merely the fresh food as they did on account of the dramatic increase of commodity prices. Additionally, not only the food itself but also every sort of product also has a possibility to rise rapidly due to the imbalance between supply and demand. For that reason, without the government’s support, it is undeniably so challenging for citizens themselves to survive in today’s conditions.

Eventually, with the destruction that the COVID-19 pandemic is creating all over the globe, it would be a lie not to mention that this disease has been forming a sort of anxiety that influenced the whole domestic atmosphere. It can be seen on the mass media that the death rate is mounting and the number of cases is surging, which worried everybody, ranging from teenagers to the elderly, in a way that we all cannot concentrate on any of our working stuff on a daily basis. That being said, the mood within family members appears to get worse and worse, not in a way that destroys the bond among them but in a way that affects everybody’s physical and mental well-being. To illustrate this, a lecturer of mine told us that our school has recorded many parents calling and saying that their children are getting much more stressed than ever and cannot focus productively on their academic affairs. Even though our school has implemented dozens of viable solutions in order to sort this out, yet this seems not to work. I suppose that it is not until this disastrous pandemic is over that all of us can manage to get back to our private affairs and effectively work on them.

By and large, I pen down saying that COVID-19 restrictions and social distancing are functioning properly, yet it is unavoidable that all of them have several effects on family life, including on family’s connection, the quality of life, and the domestic atmosphere. Moreover, I’m aware that both the government themselves and each family must take responsibility for fighting against this sort of virus together in order that every citizen can succeed in preserving their health and returning to their normal life.

less content wanted.
==================