Topic The inclination of human beings for more and more advancement in technology and modernisation for the betterment of living standard is bound to tamper the environment and create threats to life on the earth To what extent do you agree with this

Topic – The inclination of human beings for more and more advancement in technology and modernisation for the betterment of living standard is bound to tamper the environment and create threats to life on the earth. To what extent do you agree with this ?

Technology gives us very numerous things which are using by almost every individual in their daily routine. Although life becomes much faster just due to advancement in technology, it also put negative effect on nature as well as human’s health. It is agreed that pollution is the major problem in all over the world. The main reason is for that advancement in technology.

First of all, modernisation in transporation system helps to enhance the pollution in the air and puts malignant effects on ozone layer. A selfish man cut the trees to fulfill their needs. So, it is vividly that many individuals are suffering from various diseases which are increasing day by day due to pollution. For instances, skin cancer, lung cancer and ear problems. A patient could not sleep calm even in hospital.

Furthermore, the chimneys of the factories give out smoke which contain heavy amount of carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide. The temperature of some countries are climbing by every year in summer season. This is causing global warming and leading to melting the icebergs and rising the level of sea. Moreover, the demand of ammunition is enhancing in various countries and the scientists do more experiments of dangerous weapons like atom bombs etc. So, .it is obviously that it put negative effects on nature.

Laconically, technological progress and environmental deterioration are going hand in hand. Man Should use the technology equipments according to their needs and must not just for status symbol. The government must take relevant steps to safe our natural environment.

A selfish man cut the trees to fulfill their needs
A selfish man cut the trees to fulfill his needs

give out smoke which contain heavy amount of carbon dioxide
give out smokes which contain heavy amount of carbon dioxide

relevant steps to safe our natural environment.
relevant steps to save our natural environment.

Sentence: First of all, modernisation in transporation system helps to enhance the pollution in the air and puts malignant effects on ozone layer.
Error: transporation Suggestion: transportation