You are un happy about a plan to make your local airport bigger and increase the number of flights. You live near the airport. Write a letter to your local newspaper.Explain where u live. Describe the problem. Give reasons why you do not want this develop

You are un happy about a plan to make your local airport bigger and increase the number of flights. You live near the airport. Write a letter to your local newspaper.
Explain where u live. Describe the problem. Give reasons why you do not want this development.

Dear Sir,

My name is Harinder Singh Mann. I live in mohali city. The mohali airport is just stone throw from my house.

I am writing in regard to the local airport of my city. Last day, i read in the newspaper about that the government have planned to started more flights in our local aerodrome. It is undoubtedly true, it will creates enormous problems for individuals who lives in that city. First of all, the pollution will enhance in near of our houses for instance sound pollution and air pollution. Due to this, the people will face lots of health problem. The patient cannot take rest or sleep well even in hospital.

Laconically, this sort of development has less advantages and much more disadvantages. Thus, i do not need this type of progress who creates lots of grievances for common individuals. I look forward to immediate attention in this matter.

Yours Sincerely,

The mohali airport is just stone throw from my house.
The mohali airport is just like stone throwing from my house.

the government have planned to started more flights
the government has planned to start more flights

individuals who lives in that city
individuals who live in that city

lots of health problem
lots of health problems