University students should pay in full for their own education instead of the society funding their studies The reason is that individuals tend to benefits after graduation more than the society To what extend do you agree or disagree Give your own opinio

University students should pay in full for their own education instead of the society funding their studies. The reason is that individuals tend to benefits after graduation more than the society. To what extend do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion.

As education is growing into an important component in life, society funding for education has been utilized to assist and help to achieve their dream to further study into tertiary education level. However, there has been disagreement where the contribution made does not favors the society. Instead, those who are supported by the society funds enjoy more advantages. Thus, they should manage and pay for their own education fully. In my opinion, I strongly agree that individuals should support their own education where it will be more beneficial to them.

Firstly, individuals prefer to work ...

there has been disagreement where the contribution made does not favors the society.

should support their own education where it will be more beneficial to them.
should support their own education which will be more beneficial to them.

Sentence: With the flow of the trend, the society tends to lost expertise to other countries.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and lost

60% of the fresh graduates intended to migrate finish as a professional in their degree.
60% of the fresh graduates who intended to migrate finish as a professional in their degree.

their students that have worked during their studying life successfully landed a job.
their students who have worked during their studying life successfully landed a job.