What should a government do for a country to become successful

What should a government do for a country to become successful?

Some countries have developed at a faster pace than others simply by investing in education and infrastructure. The key to success lies on how much of the overall budget is invested in all levels of the education system. The government plays a significant role in the future of its population, and it could be either by investing the resources property or not.

The wealthiest nations in the world put a large chunk of its resources in education in the past. Building the path for a sustainable growth is the key to success, and it can be achieved by investing a considerable amount of money in education. An example that supports this idea is how quick South Korea developed its economy by remodelling the whole school system. Other countries could emulate the same successful programs to helping them grow as well.

Developing the country’s infrastructures is usually overlooked by the less prosperous countries in the world. The weaker economies suffer from the lack of roads, ports and airports. A substantial investment in this area should be taken into account. This issue directly affects the factories and the urban mobility. South American economies struggle with traffic jams and inflation for instance, because not enough resources are invested in infrastructure. All nations should consider more organizational control and planning on how and where to spend the money.

A better control on how the money is invested is the key to a sustainable growth. All nations should worry about how is the level of education and infrastructure currently present in the country. Following this simple recipe, investing in education and infrastructure could make a country successful in the future.

Sentence: An example that supports this idea is how quick South Korea developed its economy by remodelling the whole school system.
Error: remodelling Suggestion: remodeling

Sentence Length SD: 4.216 7.5 //"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length.
---------------------------