Essay topics: 03/10/2017
In some countries, children start school at the age of four and in other countries at the age of seven. Some people believe that early school start is affecting parent-child relationships.
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of starting school early and give your own opinion.
Many believe school education ought to be started at an early age while others disagree with this prospect and claim embarking studying at age of seven is more desirable. Below shortages and benefits of each point of view will be discussed in details and author’s opinion will be stated.
On the one hand, being enrolled in elementary school at age of four brings some indispensable advantages. Firstly, today’s requirements to school graduate as well as a volume of information that has to be absorbed by the offspring while being in the school system have been steadily growing in a recent decade. Thus, those kids who become pupils earlier get an advantage that may help them to be more successful in pursuing a degree at a university level. Secondly, many contemporary parents have to devote a considerable proportion of their lives to working, not educating their progeny. Thus some youngsters may be neglected and do not get needed attention, guidance and role models that are required for proper development of their brains and personal characteristics. Giving a child at school earlier will guarantee all small descendants will get proper preparation and upbringing because teachers who are professional educators will reassure the results.
On the other hand, the idea of starting schooling later in life possesses some fruits as well. Primarily, having a careless childhood is associated with not studying. Young individuals may play and have fun all day long without being forced to sit in one place and to learn how to read, count or draw. Thus, the kids’ personal development is not rushed and they acquire knowledge about the world in their own pace. Furthermore, mothers and fathers of those who will begin education later have a possibility to spend more time with their offspring and to give them love, care and emotions that children need to form healthy personality. A recent psychological research showcased that those youngsters who spent their early years by playing, conversing and chatting with parents have a lower level of anxiety and higher self-esteem than those who did not get the experiences. Those are several benefits of the second idea.
In my opinion, it appears that beginning studying at age of seven is more useful and beneficial for descendants on a long run because being mentally and psychologically healthy is crucial for being a happy adult.
- 08/11/2017You recently attended a meeting at a hotel. When you returned home, you found you had left some important papers at the hotel.Write a letter to the manager of the hotel.Say where you think you left the papers.Explain why they are so importantTel (77)
- 08/11/2017Some people think that if a country is already rich any addition in economic wealth does not make its citizens happier. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own kn (79.5)
- 08/11/2017You recently noticed a local restaurant that was offering a part-time job.Write a letter to the restaurant's manager. In your letter,. explain that you would like to apply for the job. give some details of any relevant experience that you have. (79.5)
- 07.11.2017 A family member is coming to stay with you. He/she will be arriving by train in the morning, but you won’t be home until the evening.Write a letter to your relative. In your letter:explain arrangements you have made for them to have keys and (76.5)
- 07/11/2017 Team activities can teach more skills for life than other activities which are played alone. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (77)
- 07/11/2017A family member is coming to stay with you. He/she will be arriving by train in the morning, but you won’t be home until the evening.Write a letter to your relative. In your letter:explain arrangements you have made for them to have keys and g (71.5)
- 05/11/2017Nowadays many people are diagnosed with anorexia what do you think the causes of this are? What can be done to improve the situation? (79.5)
- 05.11.2017You ordered an item on a company website, which should have been delivered the next day, but it never turned up. Write a letter to the manager and say– what was the item– why it was important that you get it immediately– what you suggest t (89.6667)
- 04/11/2017Your neighbours have a dog that is noisy at night. You can’t sleep. Write a letter to your neighbours. In your letter:– describe the problem with the dog– explain why it is important for you to sleep– outline what your neighbours could d (80.5)
- 04/11/2017 Nowadays people usually retire at the age of 60 or 65, but some want to keep working as long as they can. Is this a positive or a negative development? Give you own opinion and relevant examples. (82)